Sell My Inherited House In South Carolina!
We Buy Charleston Houses AS-IS without Hassle or Obligations. And That’s A Promise!
If You Need to Sell Your Inherited Home Fast, We Can Buy Your
House Quickly So You Can Move On With Your Life…
Have you inherited property and need to sell your Charleston house fast… we’d like to make you a fair all-cash offer. First things first, we need to know the basics about how you inherited the home. This will tell you how to proceed with the sale of an inherited property.
How did you inherit the house?
There are three real ways to inherit a house: first by deed, next by will, and lastly by trust. The way you inherit the property (received the house) will tell you the process you need to take to sell.
1.Inherit a House by Deed
You inherit a house by deed when someone dies and they reserved a life estate and you are the “remainderman” or you jointly own the house with your parent or family member. If you inherit a house by deed, the follow-up does not involve probate proceedings and may typically involve the recording of an affidavit or death certificate in the public records. For title issues, a sale is easy if you decide to sell the property.
2.Inherit a House by Will
You inherit a house by will if the person dies with his or her sole name as the owner on the deed. In order to sell the house that you inherit by will, you need to go through the probate court. In many cases, the house cannot be sold until 4-6 months after you file for probate because you have to wait to clear the legal title to the home of the probate proceeding.
3.Inherit a House by Trust
You inherit a house by trust if the trust agreement states that you, or you with others, are entitled to the house. In cases involving a person died leaving a spouse or minor children, you will still need South Carolina probate to clear title because of the South Carolina homestead rules. Be careful when estate planning with the homestead. If the person that died did not have a spouse or minor children, then the process to clear title for a real estate sale should be fairly easy.
Basically, if you have a Charleston property and need to sell it… we’d like to make you a fair cash offer and close on it when you’re ready. We Buy Houses in Charleston and we will buy it for cash. When you sell your house to us, we’ll make a no obligation cash offer to purchase your home, and we can close fast. Contact us today to receive a fair no obligation offer for your home.
No matter your reason, here at Mason Buys Houses, we have the proper resources and real estate experience to take over your problem. Mason Buys Houses is the number one house buyer in Charleston. You can sell your house to us quickly in “as is” condition. No need to paint, replace, or fix anything; you don’t even need clean your home when you sell a house to us.We’d like to make you a fair all-cash offer. Just give Mason a call at to get a quick offer over the phone today… or fill out the simple form on this site.
Our home buying processes makes selling your probate home easy and convenient.
- We pay cash for your house – no delays at the closing table, no hassles with bank mortgage approvals, and no reason why your home can’t close in 7 days in most cases. Sell your house to us and we’ll show up at closing with cash so you can move on.
- We’ll Pay Regular Closing Costs – Since you don’t have closing costs, you can be sure exactly how much money you’ll take away from the closing table. You’ll never have to pay thousands in closing costs when you sell a house to us.
- No Real Estate Commissions – Real estate commissions can cost you thousands of dollars at closing. No real estate agent or broker commissions will be due when your sell your house to us because We Buy Houses Quickly. We’ll buy your house in “as is” condition, regardless of any issues it may have.
- Quick Closings – Getting an offer to the closing table for your home through a traditional real estate transaction can take months or years. Offers to buy your home may have stipulations, contingencies, and even homeowner demands attached that may require repairs at your expense. Some buyers may need to wait to sell their home before they can close on yours. More hassles can arise causing more problems with property inspections, loan approvals and home appraisals.
- No Renovations Or Repairs Required – When you sell your house, we buy it in its current condition. Don’t pour money into your home just to sell it. We will make a cash offer for your home in its current condition, regardless of repairs that may be needed.
Whether you’re ready to sell your house today, or you’d just like a little more information about the process, give us a call at or contact us through our website form. With just some general information about your property, we can schedule a time for a visit and evaluate your home to present a free, no-obligation cash offer to purchase your home.
Mason Buys Houses work differently. We will provide you a fair all-cash offer on your house within 24 hours of submitting the short property info form below and can close when you want to close. If the house is in terrible shape and you don’t want to (or can’t) fix it up… NO problem, we’ll deal with it for you. If you need to get something done quickly, we can close in as little as 7 days because we buy houses with cash and don’t have to rely on traditional bank financing. (Go here to learn about our process <<)
No matter the condition of your house – your situation – or timeframe…
Our goal is to help make your life easier and to get out from under that property that’s
stressing you out… while still paying a fast, fair, and honest price for your house.
Or Give Us A Call Now At:
We are the Company That Buys Inherited Houses in Charleston, South Carolina!
We help property owners just like you sell your Charleston home fast, in all kinds of situations. From divorce, foreclosure, death of a family member, burdensome rental property, and all kinds of other situations. We buy houses in Charleston South Carolina and surrounding areas. Sometimes, those who own property simply have lives that are too busy to take the time to do all of things that typically need to be done to prepare a house to sell on the market… if that describes you, just let us know about the property you’d like to be rid of and sell your house fast in Charleston South Carolina for cash.
If you prefer to talk to someone in our office before submitting your property information just give us a call today at
We buy houses in Charleston, South Carolina and all surrounding counties
connect with us… we’d love to make you a fair no-obligation no-hassle offer. Take it or leave it. You’ve got nothing to lose 🙂